Thank you for considering providing us your endorsement video!
Your endorsement for Chethan will be shared among our Japanese yoga students at Bodilymind.com.
Please take a moment to review the following specs
and let us know if you have any questions!
Please start by : Introducing yourself (who you are, how long you have been practicing yoga, how you met Chethan and his yoga, and how it has influenced you, etc)
Then : Please share what yoga is for you, and how you recommend our students to continue practicing yoga
Lastly : Kindly do a quick 5-10 mins yoga class for our students. It could be a breathing exercise, or a very simple asana, or a challenging asana.
- You may use any cameras, but please make sure to shoot at 1080p and 30 fps. (If you don’t know how to set it up, please ask Chethan)
- Please make sure you clean the lens before you shoot.
- Please make sure you have enough light.
- Please make sure that your camera is not tilted.
- Please make sure that your audio is clear.
- Please make sure that you have enough space at the bottom of the video (we will put subtitles there).
- We will take care of all the post-production work. You don’t need to edit the video, unless you really want to do it by yourself. Just upload the video to Vimeo. (Please contact Chethan to get detailed information).
- Even if you made mistakes, don’t worry. Don’t even bother discarding the one you were filming. Instead, continue by simply restarting from the segment that you want to replace. Just let us know the segments you want us to remove.
- We will let you review the post-production video for your approval before publishing it on our site.
Thank you for your endorsement video!